Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Intro: Rachel Silverman



Heya! My name is Rachel Arianna Silverman, Rach is fine. I'm a freshman and I live in Park Hall, 6th floor.. by far the best, haha. I'm majoring in Textiles & Clothing, specifically merchandising, marketing, and buying. So pretty much im going to become more of a girl haha. I LOVE shopping, music, and chick flicks! I'm from about half an hour outside of Philadelphia in a tiny little town. In high school, I played Lacrosse, and was center until I dislocated my shoulder junior year, ouch! I am the only person to come to Ohio State from my high school in atleast the past 7 years, so that's fun. I am in love with the 76ers and the EAGLES! I have two brothers, 17 and 14, a 5 year old sister, and a Bichon named Bones. I love to laugh and I'm very sarcastic. I guess I have to mention I'm on facebook like everyone else did.. so look me up! See ya in class :)

No comments: