Sunday, January 7, 2007

Introduction: Tony Carkido

Hi there,
I've never written in a blog before but I'm attempting this because I understand that it is a requirement of the course. Steeltoebootman6 is my screen name on AIM. My myspace URL is http://www.myspace.com/steeltoebootman6 . Uhh... on facebook just search Tony Carkido i guess? I'm not sure how else you would find me because i'm not really familiar with facebook.
I grew up on the west side of youngstown where i went to catholic school for 13 years, 15 years if you count preschool. I'm Roman Catholic. I went to Ursuline High School. I wrestled, played football and soccer. My favorite movie is Gladiator. Recently i've been listening to alot of AFI and The Fray. My favorite t.v. show is Smallville. Anything else you could possibly want to know about me you can probably find on myspace.

I have no clue how to add a picture to this so if someone would like to help me out that would be cool.

No comments: