Monday, January 8, 2007

Intro:Jessica Hites


Hi!!! Im Jess;) I am a freshman here at OSU, and I currently live in Smith Hall on the 11th floor! I am from Marysville, which is a small town about 40 minutes northwest of Columbus. I have three siblings, all of which are younger than me. In high school, I played volleyball, in both fall and spring. I also ran the mile in track. I spend a lot of my time here working out. I love to listen to music, and I always sing along to it!!! Usually much louder than I should!!! Some other things that I like to do include shopping, eating at new restaurants, and spending time with my family. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I love to meet new people! Hopefully we all have a great quarter!!! **Search Jessica Hites on facebook. I cant figure out myspace, so I just stick to facebook:)** Have a great day:) GO BUCKEYES!

No comments: