Monday, January 8, 2007

Ariana Bruno


Hello Everyone!! My name is Ariana Francesca Mazza Bruno. I guess it is pretty weird I have two middle names. I am a freshman and live in Steeb hall on the 10th floor! I am majoring in nursing, and I love Ohio State!! My hometown is Marion, which is about an hour north of Columbus. My hometown is pretty small so I absolutely love it here!! I love laughing and meeting new people!! I have been dancing since the age of 5! It's my favorite thing to do. I used to take tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, and partnering. I also really enjoying playing piano and singing. I also like working out and taking different fitness classes. In high school I was a cheerleader, did school plays, and was in our show choir. I have a pretty open mind and I am, for the most part, up to trying new things. I look forward to getting to know everyone!!

No comments: