Monday, January 8, 2007

Introducing...Lauren Kacenga :-)

Why Hello to Everyone!!! :-)
My full name is Lauren Kacenga. I have lived quite an exciting life in Youngstwn, OH since I was born. I went to Poland Seminary High School and was active in a variety of organizations. I was a cheerleader, swimmer, softball player, and was involved in the school plays. The one thing I would change about my life would be to have siblings. Yes, being an only child has several advantages, but also has a large quantity of negative ones too! Currently, I am "exploring" here at OSU, but plan to go into the Science field. I have a very bubbly personality and try to focus on the positive things in life. My favorite thing to do is smile, laugh, and basically have a fun time! I hope we all have a thrilling time in English this quarter!!! :-)))))))

No comments: